Brand got introduced in 1907 by S. ANARGYROS & CO. (which was at this time part of the AMERICAN TOBACCO CO.) to replace RAMLEH brand (by reversing sequence of letters) and discontinued in 1960.

Helmar

USA 1910's or 1920's
20 pieces in Snap Lid Box

Producer P. Lorillard Co.
Trade Mark Owner P. Lorillard Co.
Helmar

USA 1960
20 pieces in Snap Lid Box

Producer P. Lorillard Co.
Trade Mark Owner P. Lorillard Co.